Sunday, November 9, 2008

12 Weeks Along

12 weeks: a lime

11 weeks: a fig

10 weeks: a kumquat

9 weeks: a grape

So there's the sizes you missed while I was away. I had a few people asking where my baby size reports went, so here you go. That quarter is the small one now. I'm showing already, but that's typical with me, and I'm so over trying to be your "average" pregnant girl. I'll worry about my size after this baby is finished breast feeding. Until then, watch it people. In the past I've heard "She's as big as a house", "You're about to pop!", "Are you sure you're not having twins?" There's more, but I'll stop. Yes, I'm showing early and I'm dealing with it, so really, watch it.

8 comments:

Lauren said...

I would LOVE to show early. At least people know you are pregnant, and not "gaining weight". Ugh. Like I don't feel fat enough when I am pregnant. Thanks for the sizes again. I hope your lime is doing well!

Jeni said...

I "show" early, too. My belly just balloons out. Crazy. Toward the end with Calyn a lady at the post office asked me if I was having twins. I responded with a "no." THEN she asked, "Are you sure?" Am I sure?!! YES you stupid woman!

Jamie Hamilton said...

It's cute that your baby is "fruit-sized" now.

The Suckows said...

i'm gonna catch up on comments right here...tennessee was SOOO much fun, except for the being sick part. devon and i have a newfound love for texas hold 'em. the pictures you took are all so cute and "family-like"...lol, i don't know what i mean by that. great posting! i'm thinking next week afton will be the size of an orange?

Dixie & Markus said...

Wo, your baby doesn't look like an alien anymore. It actually is taking on a human form! It all happens so fast doesn't it? You and Nikki and your HUGE babies are making me really nervous for whenever we start making babies.

Travis said...

I showed early for all 3 of ours, and I dont lose if for a long time afterwords. Raegan does better than me.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Travis, yer nuts!

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Yeah Trav, did you have morning sickness like yer dad when I was pregnant.