We have jumped into spring full force! Here is what I managed to catch on camera...
Every Friday before school we get breakfast.
Here we are on a rare morning with the whole family out of the house on time,
dining IN at Mary Lee's doughnuts.
I took the boys to the St. Patrick's Day Parade. It was a fun date!
We ate at Burger Smith afterwards.
That place has a DELICIOUS all white meat turkey burger.
MMMMMMM!
We caught a ridiculous amount of beads and junk.
I took a 5 day trip to Idaho to spend time with my Mom & Dad with a special side of Nikki and her family!
Just me. No kids to chase. It was a much needed, spectacular few days.
FYI: My mom is battling cancer for the 2nd time. and she's 3/4 of the way (or more) through chemotherapy.
She's a fighter! We're all praying hard for her.
Shoshone Falls, ID
I went to the midnight premiere of "Hunger Games" and loved every second of it.
Man, I love me some Katniss Everdeen A_ _ kickin' action. Oh, and I painted that shirt and braided my hair AND sported a monkingjay pin
We had some family photos taken, and here you have me and Josh.
He is such a great man. I am so happy that he supports me through thick and thin. I mean, come on! He had the kids alone for 5 days because he wanted me to be able to see my Momma and Daddy.
I love you, babe.
That's the March highlights. Stay tuned for our weekend at the beach...





2 comments:
I love me some Hutchinson updates! You two are a match made in heaven. Aw!
Aw, you two together, what a GORGEOUS couple. :)Know what is most special,Josh looks like he is so in love with you!
It was so good to see you. You needed some time to yourself, you are an awesome mom and wife.
Yo momma and daddy were happy campers.They love you so much and talk about you all non-stop. Love to all, Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment