Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Guess What?!

Here's two hints

Ayden and Ian are going to have a new baby to play with sometime in May, 2009! We decided to start trying for baby #3 in September, which turned out to be an easy task. Josh told me that I take all of the fun out of baby making and he called me a "sperm stealer!" What can I say, I know my cycle a little too well. We're really excited and we're hoping for a girl, but we're trying not to get too set on that. Ayden has been telling everyone about his baby sister named Afton for months now. He might have a breakdown if this baby turns out to be a boy. Then again, so will Josh. He really wants a girl to spoil rotten. Anyway, at this point, the baby is just a bunch of cells dividing called a "blastocyst". I haven't even missed my period yet. Thanks to modern technology, you can test yourself up to 5 days before your missed period. This is very good for my eager/impatient self!! I have a lovely baby ticker displayed on the left for your enjoyment.

26 comments:

Lauren said...

Ah! Congratulations! What will you do with three kids and only two arms? I'm so excited for you! I have plenty of girl clothes around the house that need a good home... I'll keep my fingers crossed that I get to give them to you!

PawPaw & Grammy said...

You definity have your Mom's genes. Go forth and multiply! We want a girl too but will take another boy because you two make great boys. This is exciting!!! Did you see what Trav has in his sink?

Travis said...

Grats sis! Its gonna be a girl.

Maren said...

Yahoo! That's great! Man, I bet there are a lot of women who wish they could "plan" their families as well as you!

Jessica said...

And the trend continues, though I hope the sex part does not...

Congratulations.

Mamaebeth said...

Congratulations! Ayden really was cute talking about his sister Afton.

Cathi said...

Wow! Congrats! I'll hope with you that it'll be a girl, but no matter what it is you know it'll be cute - just like A and E!

The Tuck Family said...

I you guys get your girl....our families will match up perfectly:

Ayden + Ashlen

Ian + Loren

Girl (Afton?) + Boy (Jackman?)

PERFECT! Ha, ha, ha....WOW! Congrats guys, we'll both be entering into the 3 Kid-Family of 5 Club in 2009. What Fun!

The Tuck Family said...

It was supposed to say "I hope" at the beginning but I am retarded.

Jamie Hamilton said...

Awesome! Congratulations Hutchinsons!

Lexi said...

I wish I could say I was too- I've been trying for two months now and have my schedule down to a science but it just isn't happening! Good for you guys though.

Jane Huddleston said...

Yay! Congrats! Robin told me this past weekend! Great news!

The Suckows said...

YAAAAY!!! holy crap i'd better be careful, huh? with genes like those running through my body. i can't wait to know what the sex is! and those preggo pictures are adorable! i've never seen them. girl girl girl girl girl....

Lacey said...

CONGRTULATIONS! I'm hoping you have a girl too...they are so much fun!

The pictures were a little decieving though! I thought they were of you RIGHT NOW! My first thought was "Holy Cow! She's been keeping that secret for a LONG TIME!" LOL!

Happy news..congrats again!

Dixie & Markus said...

Yay, yay and yay!Josh's sperm are great hunters. They can sniff out an egg miles away!!

Becky Sharp said...

I'm so happy to hear your news! You are brave to enter the world of three kids...I know I'm not there yet with our two boys. Good luck to you, and here's to a great pregnancy!

Jeni said...

Yay!!! Calyn wants a little girl to play with in this little boy world!!!

Jenn said...

Congrats! I hope Josh gets his girl that he can spoil rotten. So sweet. Markus and I have a lot of catching up to do. hehe

BRENTandROBIN + three said...

Yea for more babies! Aunt Robin can only babysit so many nephews at one time so I sure hope this one is a niece:) Congrats!

AmyB said...

Congratulations! You two will make awesome parents of three. It is a whole new ball game with three! Hopefully a girl will only add to the excitement but a boy gets you one step closer to being able to single handily field a baseball diamond (That should make Josh happy right?)!

Congratulations! love, The Bascoms

Adrienne said...

Ahhhhhh!! Congratulations! Stacy, I need to start hanging around you so that maybe your fertileness will rub off on me! We are so excited for you and Josh!!! That is absolutely awesome! Crossing our fingers for a little girl!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Thank you, thank you everybody. If anyone wishes that they would get more comments on their posts, here's an idea: Get knocked up!

Phillips Family said...

If I ever get a chance to actually meet you in person, I will call you "Sperm Stealer"...Congratulations!!

Doug and Amy said...

Congratulations you guys! Doug told me the news a few days ago, but I didn't want to say anything until I was sure it went public. We are happy for you guys! I hope Ayden gets his baby Afton. I would love to see y'all soon.

adamanderin said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys, and we hope you get your little girl! On another note, Adam says he wishes he would have thought of the phrase "sperm stealer"!

Kathy said...

Cograts! We are trying again too. But it is not so easy for us. We have been trying for almost 4 months. Wish us luck.