Saturday, November 3, 2007

NaBloPoMo says what?

Okay, so if you haven't heard yet, it's National Blog Posting Month! I've been challenged by two fellow bloggers to post something every day this month, so here goes!

I usually have something to post, but since the pressure's on, I CAN'T DO IT!!!
(Make sure to click on the "I can't do it" link for a good laugh!)

4 comments:

Leah said...

Oh My Heck! I laughed so hard that dh was calling to me from the other room..."what's so funny??"

Nice!

Anonymous said...

that is a great video clip. so, dig deep within and start blogging.

Holly said...

That video clip is hilarious. My favorite part was the phone in the bubble wrap, didn't see that one coming. I just read Jessie R.'s blog and learned about the NaBloPoMo, I'm already 4 days behind!!!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna sweat it if I miss a few days. That's a lot to ask for.